Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy One Month Birthday !!!!

Today was quite a special day for you honey - you're one month old! Happy one month birthday!!!!
It happens that you're one month appointment was yesterday and here are the updates on how much you've grown in just one month :

At birth : 6lbs , 18.5 inches, head 13.5
One month: 8 lb 8oz, 20 inches, head 14.5

Woo hoo - its all the mama juice making you big and strong! we rock :)

Of course, it goes without saying that mama just had to take a look back at the photos she's taken of you and already I can see my newborn baby isn't so "new" anymore. Yes, it makes me wanna cry! The following photos I took of you when you were a little over a week old. Sigh.

Yes, its time for a one month session tomorrow Rowan! More baby nakedness..love it!
We also took your photo with Santa today, but to not spoil the surprise of the christmas card photos we're using I'm just going to post a photo of you in your cute onesie. We were chillin' out in the Macy's bathroom when I took this. Yes, I take my camera everywhere :)

No comments:

 

For Rowan David | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL