Saturday, January 3, 2009

Meeting your aunt and cousin


good morning love,

Well, yesterday was a full day for you. First our neighbor Marcy came over to meet you and we hung out together for a while swapping mom stories (sometimes you rolled your eyes at us like we were exaggerating on the poop stories). Then in the afternoon your grandpa Eli , stepgrandma Mary Alice , Aunt Lisa and cousin Jordan came over for a visit. This was the first time your Tia and cousin met you and of course mom had to take photos of you with them. I mean, I take photos of everything you do in case you haven't caught on. It's an illness without a cure according to the doctor.

Your cousin Jordan really wants a baby brother, but since your Tia isn't ready for another kiddo just yet that means that Jordan gets to teach you all about sports - well basketball because he says he knows how to play that well. And of course, just like your dad he can also teach you about Xbox 360. That is IF you can pry the controls away from your grandpa!!!!
After they left you and I decided to watch a few movies and then it was tummy time. I don't know what got into you , but you had the CUTEST giggle fit and it just melted me watching you be so happy! You were happily kicking your feet and trying to eat your stuffed lion all the while grinning from ear to ear. Awwww. I love you!!!!
I am in BIG trouble with you little man. How will I ever learn to tell you NO when you keep looking at me with such cute faces!!!

No comments:

 

For Rowan David | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL