Saturday, November 29, 2008

Daddy's Best Birthday Present


Its November 29th - your daddy's 35th birthday and I've never seen him happier than I have today as he rolled out of bed, went over to the playpen to pick you up and said "come here my best birthday present ever." Sigh. That gave me butterflies in my tummy. For this special day you gave daddy a birthday card and a necklace with two charms on it - one of them has your initial and the other is a baby handprint with a safety pin bedazzled in blue gems. Look up that word "bedazzled"..its pretty funny. You'll be happy to know that daddy got really teary eyed when he read your card and saw your gift to him.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! WE LOVE YOU!!!


















Speaking of GIFTS - Well, this morning we decided you should have your first bath. We did that "dry run" aka "sponge bath" a few days back and that didn't go to bad, but you did turn redder than Ronald McDonald's shoes so we knew it would take a miracle to get you to enjoy this.



I'll let the photos tell the story.


Before you think that we got away with torturing you this way, I must tell the truth. You WON.

Not even 30 seconds after putting you in a nice warm clean towel you decided to BLOW OUT IN IT. Yup..and my hand was right under your cute bum and it was so much that it seeped thru the towel and onto me. Lovely. Dad happened to get a photo just when I felt all that warm poop on my hands.


We laughed and laughed and I started to clean you up AGAIN and then...blaaaaaaaaah.. you puke. Rowan, you were clean for a whole 30 seconds after this bath. Oh well, we tried!







No comments:

 

For Rowan David | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL