Monday, December 15, 2008

Your first christmas event


Daddy and I took you to the Bannockburn Singing Christmas Tree in Austin last night and because you're still such a new baby you slept through the majority of the two hour show. Even so, I have faith that you could still hear all the beautiful music about God. Normally mama would have been taking photos of the play, but I decided to just enjoy the presentation for all it was worth. Next year they'll be selling a CD of this specific show so I'll be sure to buy it for you so one day you can see it "again."

The last few days we've just been snuggled up at home. You've outgrown your crib wedge and just as I suspected you've gotten taller already! This photo of you with your arms raised above your head marks the last time you slept in the wedge. Ok..that night I told daddy that it probably wasn't a good idea to let you lay down in that soft blanket because you might slide off. But of course, dad didn't believe me so we left you in it. About 4am I woke up to your cries - you had slid off the entire wedge and you were on the opposite side of the playpen!


On Wednesday morning when you have your one month checkup we find out how much you've grown. Honey, how are you almost one month old already! I still remember the first time mama laid eyes on you. You're growing up toooooo fast for me!

No comments:

 

For Rowan David | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL