Monday, January 12, 2009


On Saturday we took our first drive to San Antonio together to visit Nana & Momo and I'll be honest, I was TERRIFIED that you were going to have a complete meltdown in the car but to my surprise you were great! In fact, you slept most of the way and only cried a bit when I made a quick stop for a milkshake at Carl's Jr :) Today the two of us along with Daddy, Smokey and Princess took you on your first stroll around the neighborhood. The weather was beautiful and we barely made it half way around the block when you fell asleep. Ah, if only it was always that easy. This afternoon I shot a video of you doing your tummy time in your crib. Princess , as you'll see in the video, is quite jealous of all the attention you're getting..I think she's irritated that she can't see what you're doing! Ok, here's the video for everyone to see you in your adorable sesame sweet onesie. Love ya!


Rowan's tummy time from Erica Garza on Vimeo.

No comments:

 

For Rowan David | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL