Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy two weeks old!



Hi Mijo,

This morning mama took advantage of the beautiful daylight pouring into our bedroom and photographed you once again in your birthday suit because...you're just so adorable in your bday suit! There is a reason for this session other than my own maternal fulfillment of seeing your bare bottom. One of these images will be the photo we use for your birth announcements. After reviewing the images I think I know which one we'll use, but I have to check with daddy first. So as not to spoil the surprise I won't be uploading the card until after its been mailed and likely received by the majority.

Meanwhile, Mama also ventured into the closet to see if she fit in any pre-maternity jeans and we're up to 3 out of 20 pairs. Yuck. Officially , my hips are not where they once were. And although I'd lost most of my belly I am definitely going to start back up on my situps routine after I go to my 6wk checkup with my doctor. I also put my belly ring back in even though it moves around alot more due to my stretched skin.

Yesterday Daddy was having fun taking photos of you smiling in your sleep. You sometimes smile to the right, just like daddy, then sometimes you squish your nose up like mama does and then a few times I've even seen a dimple on your left cheek! I can't wait to see if that dimple is the real deal or not . We are STILL searching for your birthmark. We thought it was a mole on your chin, but that turned out to be a dried speck of chocolate cake that fell off my plate onto your face. OOPS. We also thought it was on your upper right thigh, but that turned out to be something that came out your bum. Ewww (daddy was proud of that find until I managed to wipe it off). hehe


Since most of the family has already come to visit you tonight we enjoyed quiet family time - you, me, daddy, smokey & princess.


This is Smokey being a good big brother. Anytime he hears you cry or wimper he runs over to check on you and then calls us over to investigate. He totally loves you. And in the other photo is Princess who comes over to smell your hair and give you kisses. She tries to cuddle with you but you scare her when you stretch your arms up to sleep.
Look at how tiny you are! Yup, this is how small you were when you were in mama's tummy a couple weeks ago. No wonder you stretch out now when you sleep. I would too because you look pretty cramped up!

No comments:

 

For Rowan David | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL